As soon as the heater receives its starting pulse, the following processes are triggered by the central control unit ¹⁾:
- Automatic safety check.
- The burner motor starts, the combustion space is pre-ventilated, the glow plug is warmed up, the metering pump conveys fuel.
- The glow plug ignites the fuel-air mixture, the flame is formed.
- The hot combustion gases flow through the heat exchanger.
- The hot air fan draws in room air or fresh air.
- The heat of the combustion gases is transferred by the heat exchanger to this hot air.
Click image to enlarge.
¹⁾ The actual scope of functions depends on the respective application. Please contact your workshop for further details.