Scientists have found that one feels best at an ambient temperature of 22°C and a relative humidity of 60%. In addition to this comfort range according to DIN 1946, a minimum fresh air rate of 20m3 (non-smokers) or 20m3 (smokers) per person an hour is required.
Optimum wellbeing onboard is guaranteed with Eberspächer air heaters. Our sophisticated heaters deliver exactly the right amount of heat. And solutions such as the Airtronic D5 bring it to an impressive 233m3 of air per hour.
- Power stage for direct, fast heating.
- Continuous temperature preselection.
- Suitable for fresh air operation.
- Especially low-noise.
- Ventilator function.
- Inexpensive in purchasing and maintenance.
- Low installation expense – ideal for retrofitting.
- Maintenance-free and easy to service.
The heater is supplied with fuel directly from the boat's tank. The fan of the heater draws fresh air in and blows the heated air into the cabin. In summer the fan can be used for fresh air supply only without heating.
Eberspächer offers a wide range of high-quality, optimally matched accessory components. In this way quite special requirements for use in smaller boats and ocean-going yachts can be fulfilled perfectly.