Emergency services demanding access to expensive and temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals will need The Ambutronic – a range of sturdy, 7 litre capacity stainless-steel refrigerated storage cabinets for Ambulance and Emergency Service Vehicles.
Ambutronic from Eberspächer are a worthy companion to any medical team and a valuable asset for ambulance fleet managers, who need to support specialised services or support fully qualified paramedics.
Now includes heating and cooling options, Ambutronic is perfect to control the temperature of sensitive drugs and vaccines.
Thermostatically controlled and equipped with visual and acoustic alarms behind an environmentally sealed display panel, the units have temperature ranges of 2 to 8°C or 32 to 40°C.
The visual and audible alarm function activates if the temperature falls below, or rises above the pre-set temperature by more than +/- 1.5°C.
Cooling cabinets are fitted inside the vehicle, with options for the compressor / condenser mounted on top or at the back of each Ambutronic unit. Depending upon the design constraints of the internal layout of the patient care area, the compressor / condenser can be mounted up to 1.5 metres away from the cabinet.
In the case of Ambutronic heated cabinets, they are fully compact and have a heated element that provides the necessary warmth inside an insulated lining.
Certified to EN 1789, ECE and CE, the Ambutronic range provides urgent patient care that can be administered at the road side, at a patient’s home and other remote locations, where the ultimate medical destination might be separated by a long distance, or hampered by dense traffic conditions.
All units function with either a 12V or 24V supply (Heating 12V only) with low electrical consumption.
Eberspächer UK Ltd have years of knowledge in temperature control systems to be able to offer advice to emergency service fleet managers for the safe transit of pharmaceuticals.
Ambutronic Product Summary
- Available in three versions: Top, Back and Heat.
- Electronic thermostat with temperature range adjustable between 2 and 8°C or 32 and 40°C.
- Visual and acoustic alarm functions when temperature deviates by more than 1.5°C.
- Highly robust design with a sturdy stainless steel frame.
- Compact design with 7 litre capacity.
- Cabinet door features reliable, smooth latching function.
- Door hinge can be moved from right side to left side.
- Cooling unit and temperature-controlled cabinet can be separated by up to 1.5m for greater installation flexibility (Top and Back models).
- Sealed digital control and display panel.
- 12V or 24V operating voltage possible depending on the model.
- Certificates: EN 1789, ECE and CE.