Homes are centrally heated, so why not your holiday home: the boat! If you've boated in Spring and Autumn you'll know how chilly and miserable it can be. Even summer has its moments, particularly at night! Or maybe you've not bothered and laid the boat up instead and only dreamed of being out there on those still sunny winter days.
But more than all of that is the problem of damp that convinces you to fit a heater. Inside, boats are naturally damp. Damp linings, fabrics, damp clothing. It's not only uncomfortable, but creates mould and will even affect the boat's equipment.
Fitting an Eberspächer heater will make time afloat that much more enjoyable.
Today Eberspächer is is leading in original equipment, so that in many types of boat you can order the heater directly from the boat builder. Well trained service partners are available all around the globe. They can install the heater so that it satisfies the special requirements of your boat.
- Fast, direct interior heating.
- Fresh air or circulating air heater.
- Pre-selectable room temperature.
- Ideal for retrofitting.
- Can be used as cabin ventilation without heating.
- As central heating with supply and return pipes, as well as radiators, convectors or fan radiators.
- Precise control by radiator thermostats.
- Heat the domestic water in addition to the passenger compartment.
- Pre-heating the engine.